At Premier Lettings, the vast majority of our new business comes from referral and recommendation. That’s why, to give something back to those who take the time to recommend us to their friends, family and colleagues, we’ve introduced a new referral scheme.
To make a referral, phone us on 0800 088 7563 with the details or fill in the form below. Alternatively, you can ask the landlord to contact us directly but they must remember to supply your details when they get in touch so that we know the referral came from you.
Referral Scheme Terms & Conditions
- The referral fee is a non-transferable cash amount of £150 to be paid by direct bank transfer once a successful let has been secured on a property owned by the referred landlord. A successful let is deemed to be achieved once a tenancy agreement has been signed by both parties.
- Only one referral fee will be paid per landlord, no further payments will be made for additional properties.
- In the event that the same landlord is referred by two or more people, the referral fee will be paid out to the first party only.
- Referral fees will be paid for new clients only, not on our existing landlords.
- Permission to refer must be sought from the landlord prior to making contact with us.
- You must register the referral with us by either phone, email or online, or the landlord must provide your details to us at the point of first contact.
- Premier Letting Agents reserves the right to decline an instruction.